Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rock Candy, a new fav

My new favorite element to incorporate into an event is rock candy. It comes in so many colors that can match your color scheme and is instantly festive when displayed! Not to mention how delicious it is... :-)




The rock candy pictured above (sorry about the photo quality) was part of the "Beach Bliss" bridal shower theme I created recently. The handmade "ticket" tags say "Bliss" and "I Do" respectively, with the ticket number on the side being the date of the wedding (080109). They were embellished with tiny paper flowers and brads (found at any scrapbook supply store). I displayed them in a small apothecary jar (see below) for guests to take as favors.




You can read my article with full details on the "Beach Bliss Bridal Shower" theme here.

No comments: