We're still waiting to hear which teams are going to face off in the Super Bowl on February 7th, but it's not too early to plan your Super Bowl bash! I'm not going to bore you with the usual ideas of using team colors, pennants, jerseys, etc. to decorate. Instead, I'd like to offer you some fun and flavorful recipe and beverage ideas to spice up the party. No matter which team you root for, your party menu will be a winner! I'm a huge fan of the Food Network, so all recipes presented here I found on FoodNetwork.com.
Menu #1: Miami Flavor
- Guacamole with Cumin Dusted Tortillas (Bobby Flay)
- Caribbean Chicken Wings (Sunny Anderson)
Menu #2: Tailgate Sizzle
- Macho Nachos (Paula Deen)
- Black Bean Salad (Guy Fieri)
- Tailgating Sangria (Guy Fieri)
- Smore Pizza (Guy Fieri)
If you use any of these recipes, please leave a comment letting us know how you liked it/them!