Sunday, January 24, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV



We're still waiting to hear which teams are going to face off in the Super Bowl on February 7th, but it's not too early to plan your Super Bowl bash! I'm not going to bore you with the usual ideas of using team colors, pennants, jerseys, etc. to decorate. Instead, I'd like to offer you some fun and flavorful recipe and beverage ideas to spice up the party. No matter which team you root for, your party menu will be a winner! I'm a huge fan of the Food Network, so all recipes presented here I found on FoodNetwork.com.

Menu #1: Miami Flavor





Menu #2: Tailgate Sizzle




Menu #3: All-American Classics



I hope these varying menus help make planning your Super Bowl get together easy!

If you use any of these recipes, please leave a comment letting us know how you liked it/them!

1 comment:

Heather said...

These menus make me want to throw a Bowl Bash! Touchdown for you;)