Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twitter, what?

I've been on a mission to make some updates to this blog recently, and I hope you've noticed! Please feel free to leave comments/ideas/suggestions if there's anything you would like to see.

One new addition is your ability to share this blog and specific postings you like on various social media outlets (over to the right). Also added on the right side of your screen is a link to follow my personal Twitter account (@jaime_events). If you have a Twitter account, please leave me a comment, and I would love to follow you too!

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

The verification procedure does have a functional reason. Twitter brims with bogus or parody accounts. So when people are sifting by a listing of likely usernames, it can help to have signals to help you find the precise particular person they need to adhere to. twitter verification google doc