Monday, February 9, 2009

Cupcake Heaven

I don't know about you, but I absolutely ADORE cupcakes! Mini-cupcakes, regular cupcakes, fancy, plain... it doesn't matter. I love them all! This Valentine's Day, I've been mulling over many different ideas of sweet treats to make for friends and co-workers; among the many ideas I considered were cupcakes. If I love the idea of cupcakes so much, I thought others might too! Scroll down to view some yummy (and awfully tempting) cupcake treat ideas for Valentine's Day (click on the links to get the recipes, courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens and Martha Stewart). If you have an idea to contribute, please do so in the comments section!

From Better Homes and Gardens:






Red Velvet Sweetheart Cupcakes


From Martha Stewart:





I hope these cupcakes inspire you to bake this week! Have fun!

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

Love the idea of red velvet cupcakes with just sugar dusted on the top! I have included then in our 50 colorful cupcake feature on Party Cupcake Ideas. http://partycupcakeideas.com/50-colorful-cupcakes/