Thursday, December 24, 2009

Operation NYE Made EASY


I know, I know... it's not even Christmas yet! So, why am I even bothering to bring up something that you may not want to think about for another 24 or 36 hours?? Well, you're probably going to need some help for your New Years Eve celebration, and I have just the thing to help you out!

MyPunchbowl.com is a "new" (relatively speaking) alternative to Evite. They want to say thank you for all of the support they received in 2009 and want to show new users just how cool they are. I admit to being an avid Evite user, but MyPunchbowl has piqued my interest, and I'm going to give it a whirl!

Here's the best part: You can give it a whirl too! FOR FREE. Because you are a reader of my blog, MyPunchbowl will give you a FREE upgrade to a Premium account ($30 value for one year) when you sign up and create a new account with them before December 31. Why not? IT'S FREE!!

The cool thing is that the MyPunchbowl Premium account (which is FREE to new account users for one year!) allows you to do just about anything you need to do to plan and execute your next gathering. In addition, you will have unlimited access to invitation and e-card designs, plus the ability to send advertising-free invitations and e-cards for one year.

Go on, check it out, and sign up. But you need to hurry because they are only giving away 10,000 Premium accounts! Go to this link and they'll know I sent ya. Show them some love; after all, it's the season of love, and give yourself the gift of EASY when planning your New Years Eve celebration!

No comments: